Friday, November 4, 2016

Birthday Pull Tab Card

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hi Everyone!!It's Venus here :-)

Today our old neighbors is celebrating their birthdays together and I made a birthday card. A Pull tab birthday card in a gold/black theme.

They celebrated it last October, since they both have the same birth month, so I decided make a birthday card and a gift card holder in one.





This is the front of the card, I use the Elizabeth Craft Design Hanging Charm Pull Tab Wafer Thin Metal Die(1104) and I used Elizabeth Craft Design Wedding Charms Wafer Thin Metal Die (1188) for my accessories as my hanging charms in a silver foam paper.


Here is the inside part of the pull tab, with a "dutch" phrase of a "Congratualtions on your birthday".
I add letter banner from My Favorite Things Die-Namics Stitched Banner Alphabet (MFT-932) in a gold cardstock. And the inside of the card is the Gift Card attached on it. I added some embellishments a gold gems in the middle and on both sides (upper left and lower right side).

I hope you like my card and thank you for reading my blog untill next time. This is Venus saying Happy Crafting!!!


Products Used: 
Elizabeth Craft Design Hanging Charm Pull Tab Wafer Thin Metal Die

 Elizabeth Craft Design Wedding Charms Wafer Thin Metal Die


My Favorite Things Die-namics LLD Stitched Banner Alphabet
 Big Shot Plus Starter Kit White & Gray (New 2016)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...