Thursday, September 14, 2017

Handmade Wedding Card

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wedding Card using Lawn Fawn Bicycle Built for You Stamp

Hi Crafter's, today I made three wedding anniversary cards for our close friends :-) one of them is married for 60 years can you believe that? 


This card is not yet final, I was thinking what sentiments should I put, hmmm...(thinkin' hehehe)



In this photo, I finally decided to stamp two of the cards in English Sentiments  which the receiver is married to my fellow Filipinas  :-)  



Here is the close up shot of the card, which I colored using Zig CLean Brush using Bristol Smooth Paper. The stamp I use if from Lawn Fawn Built for You, also the mountains and the grass and the road is from Lawn Fawn. I embellished the veil, hat, flowers, dress, shoeseses and the cans  with Wink of Stella Clear.


Thank You for visiting our blog, Happy Crafting :-) 

Supplies Used: 


MISTI:       MISTI
                     Stitched Mountain Borders,  , Meadow Borders,  Road Border
Glue/Tape: Tombow, Scotch ATG





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...